Average kitchen remodel scope of work:
- Demo existing kitchen
- New Layout for the space within the given footprint
- Replace all cabinetry with new cabinetry and hardware and accessories
- Natural stone or quartz countertops
- Tile Backsplash
- New sink and garbage disposal
- All plumbing fixtures/accessories
- Luxury vinyl flooring
- Recessed LED Wafer lighting + pendant lighting if you have an island or peninsula
- Ceiling finished to knock down and painted
- Appliance install (appliances purchased by homeowner)
- Painting of the walls and/or millwork
Includes smaller wall removal, upgraded lighting, switching, required ARC Faults, minor plumbing rough in adjustment, new cabinets, new quartz countertops, tile backsplash, LVP flooring, new millwork, appliance installation and other minor work.
Average range for this type of project $60,000-$90,000
This is a very broad range as size and scope of work will change prices dramatically.