L 3 Construction Current Opening: Trim Carpenter
L 3 Construction is a highly respected and well-established interior remodeling company that is seeking a full-time Trim Carpenter. With 50+ years of combined background in kitchen, bathroom and basement design and remodels we are one of the leading firms in customer experience, fair pricing, and efficiency.
The perfect candidate for this position is a reliable self starter, clear communicator, and very thorough. They have in-depth experience in a vast variety of carpentry tasks such as kitchen cabinetry installation, Millwork Installation, framing, flooring installation, etc., and some miscellaneous tasks at times.
This individual must work well in a team environment and take pride in their work and customer service skills as a representative of the company working in customers homes.
Why work for L 3 Construction?
- Monday through Friday work schedule (no weekends!)
- Paid time off plus 6 paid holidays and sick time
- Paid window time
- Company cell phone
- Health, dental, 401K with company match, etc
- Room to grow and advance your career
- Onsite work such as; framing, demo, trim work, cabinet setting, bathroom fixture installation, flooring installation, layout, etc.
- Be the liaison between the homeowner, project manager and designer to communicate any schedule changes or possible issues coming up on the horizon.
- Attend weekly client progress meeting with Project Manager and Office Staff to review what was done that week and what lies ahead for the next week.
- Keep the work van clean and organized.
- Keep the jobsite clean and organized.
- Support your team mates.
- 10 or more years of experience in carpentry and/or general remodeling
- Ability to perform most carpentry tasks – kitchen cabinetry installation, framing, floor install, trim etc., and some miscellaneous tasks at times, such as drywall taping, light plumbing and light electrical finishing work type tasks.
- Skilled at reading construction plans and interpreting written projects scopes
- Communicate clearly and listen carefully, good interpersonal skills.
- Complete understanding of the materials and installation of all aspects involved in additions, a kitchen/main floor renovation, a bathroom remodel project (demolition, framing, cabinetry, tile, countertops, plumbing fixture/ fittings, etc.)
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to handle 60 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.